The art of making pasta, the doe, the rolling, the different cuts, the stuffed pasta and the lasagna sheet. Start at 6.00pm and dinner will be served at the end of the class.
Material provided to participants:
The partecipant will be provided with a disposable apron, with hat. One station per person including: rolling pin, knife, pasta bowl, eggs, flour, water.
Each participant will receive a certificate of participation, the original recipe, a pack of Alfredo fettuccine and a fabric apron.
For all participants 20% discount on all branded products on sale.
• Welcome drink con flûte di prosecco
• Deep fried beef meatballs with citrus scented mashed potatoes and pickled vegetables
• Fettuccine Alfredo
• Amatriciana mezze maniche
• Roman veal saltimbocca with roasted potatoes
• Roman maritozzo pan brioche with whipped cream
• Water, Pairing tasting wine Alfredo (4 glasses) or 1 Beer or 1 Soft Drink e Coffee
Italian and English
For sanitary reasons it is not possible to eat the food prepared during the course.
Video service of the course
N.B. Optional services must be requested at least 10 days before the date and have an additional cost to the course.